Thursday, June 14, 2012

Big Red Couch

I'm a traveller at heart! My mom calls me "My Adventurer". It's true. Now---even my blog presence is on a journey! Lately my words and postings have migrated...to my professional site... lynnsbigredcouch.squarespace.com.  So---those who love red, come! Those who love lips, come! Those intrigued by adventuring boots, come! I'll meet you there!

Come follow me...


Take a summer's adventure (or winter's if you're in the southern hemisphere!).
Travel to a new blogland.
See what happens along the way!
And let me know that you've arrived to play in this new space.

I'll meet you there!


Will my word travels take me back to this site? I really have no idea. We'll see which way the compass points and the winds lead! 

lynnsbigredcouch.squarespace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment