Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vroom Vroom!

Aren't beginnings interesting? They're sort of like pregnancy. One minute you're not pregnant---the next you are! A couple of minutes ago, I was a blogging "virgin"....now I'm a real-time blogger! Whoosh! Here. I. Am. In the blogosphere! Being a newbie, I asked one-who-would-know. My experienced daughter. Here's what she said (and this is for all bloggers and all blogger wannabes):  "The first rule is to 'Get over yourself!' No drafts. Let 'er rip! Pour it out. And those will be your best posts!"

Gulp. Here. I. Go!!

Within hours I fly to Rome...for a big, juicy, creative adventure! Goodbye, Colorado! Hello Italy! I promise to post from afar...and invite you to join me. One woman. With red lips. And boots. Made for adventuring...and stepping out!

No wonder my insides are revved up...
Vroom Vroom!!

3 comments:

  1. These red boots are made for bloggin' and flyin' and cookin' and livin'! Glad to be witness to the journey. Ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red boots should be hittin' Italian soil right about now! Waiting with bated breath for tales of your adventures... Go mama go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting eagerly to hear how your event goes tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete